Instead of writing a log book which charts your progress and research during this project, you can make a blog-log like this one. A typical entry might read something like this:
Today we started our in-depth project. I have decided on a theme for my research. I would like to look at the idea of mass tourism. Some of the focusing questions I will use are: How has technology influenced the development of mass tourism? What are the effects of mass tourism on a local or national community (social and economic)? Can mass-tourism ever be environmentally friendly? What is the future for mass tourism?
I have started looking on the internet for various articles and entries that can help me answer these questions.
In terms of a final product, I am going to write a report that answers my focusing questions and presents some of my own conclusions about mass tourism.
In your blog log you can write about problems as well as success that you encounter along the way, as well as evaluating the process.
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar